Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Family Update

I thought I should update this again- one day I WILL get good at this.... Maybe.

Cason Update

Our little nugget isn't so little anymore! We are almost 31 weeks with only 9 more to go. Wow, time flies! He is the size of a cabbage and weighs more than 3 lbs. He tosses and rolls like crazy- he's our little football player. I can feel specific body parts now- and he has gotten extremely good at kicking my bladder! We are crazy in love with him already and cannot wait until we get to finally meet him.

Momma Update

Still huge- and just getting more and more huge everyday. My lovely, little sister refers to me as "The Planet". Whoop! Summer school is not so fun- but I graduate in less than 2 months! Almost done, almost done...

Daddy Update

Cody is doing amazing in Biloxi! He is knocking out tests one by one and getting closer and closer to finishing in August. We are so proud of him! We find out where we will be stationed in September in 2 days- and Momma and Cason are driving to Mississippi to be with Daddy when he finds out. We don't care where we go because we will FINALLY be together- and we'll have our baby boy to keep us entertained! We love Daddy so much!

That's pretty much it for now. I will obviously blog again after the Mississippi Trip so everyone can know where we are going! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment