Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Association of Former Students

I am officially a Fightin' Texas Aggie Former Student! Whoop!
After 3 years (and a summer) of hard work, I graduated from Texas A&M University! All of my family came in to watch me waddle across the stage- and even my husband surprised me by flying in and showing up on my doorstep! I didn't think I would get to see him again until the end of the month- right in time for Cason's birth... So him showing up was the best graduation gift ever.
 After graduation, we all headed to Red Lobster to stuff our faces and open presents. My parents gave me a beautiful James Avery cross necklace- it's a tradition in our family. My older sister, Sarah, and Cody both received one when they graduated. I love mine and have worn it every day since!
It was the best weekend- I loved getting to see my family and getting to spend the weekend with Cody. I am so thankful for the love and support given to me by all of my friends and family. I couldn't have done it without you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment