Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mommy & Daddy are Growing Up!

Cody turned 24 on January 4th and Claire turned 22 on January 31st... And both days were perfect! 


Cody stayed home on his birthday so he could spend the day with his 2 favorite people. I made Cody breakfast and then we headed to Cason's 4 month appointment. Cody LOVED being able to go with us to Cason's doctor and being there firsthand instead of hearing about the appointment afterwards. We had a perfect, relaxing day. We played with the baby, took a long nap, and enjoyed the extra time together. I cooked him a big dinner and sang (Cason cooed) Happy Birthday to end the great day!
 For my birthday, Cody went all out to make my day memorable. The evening before Cody did laundry to make sure that I didn't spend my birthday washing and folding clothes. The next morning, he woke up like he was going to work, but instead of putting on his uniform after his shower, he put on his lazy pants and climbed back in bed! He had asked for a day of leave weeks ago so he could spend the day at home with me on my birthday. It was so sweet! He made me breakfast and took care of the baby so I could take a nap during the day. I didn't step in the kitchen all day long- he took care of every meal and asked me constantly if there was anything I needed him to do. He was perfect. Then we dressed up and went to Red Lobster for dinner. It was the best birthday I've ever had and I have never felt more loved/spoiled. What a perfect husband!
Cason turns 5 MONTHS tomorrow and I can't believe how fast it's flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment