Saturday, March 10, 2012
My Aunt Missie and cousin, Haley, were in the DC area touring colleges this past week, so of course we had to meet up for lunch and yummy cupcakes! We met in Georgetown. If you haven't been, it's the cutest part of DC. Best shopping too! We had yummy Mexican food and then headed over to Georgetown Cupcakes- aka DC Cupcakes on TLC. We had a blast spending time with family and we can't wait to spend more time with them this July in Kentucky!
Posted by The Works Family at 5:01 PM
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Cason has started eating vegetables for dinner. So far we have tried green beans and carrots. He doesn't like green beans at all, but has the exact opposite reaction to carrots. Here are a few picture of his first experience with veggies- Yucky green beans!
|Getting ready for the first bite...|
|Can't stay unhappy for long!|
Posted by The Works Family at 1:13 PM
Friday, March 2, 2012
Cason is 6 months old today! Crazy how fast time flies when you enjoy your life this much. We are very lucky parents, and we love our son more and more everyday. Today Cason had his 6 month check-up and like always, the Dr. was very impressed with his progress.
6 Month Stats:
6 Month Stats:
- Weight: 17.6 lbs ; 50 percentile
- Height: 27 in ; 75 percentile
- Head Circumference: 44.5 in ; 75 percentile
- Has never been sick once, not even a running nose.
- Eats and loves rice cereal, will start on fruits and veggies next week.
- Sleeps at least 8 hrs a night.
- Rolls over back-to-tummy and tummy-to-back.
- Sits up with and without support from a pillow.
- Has very impressive motor skills, at a 7-8 month old level.
Posted by The Works Family at 8:53 AM