Cason's appointment went awesome today! Like always, the Doctor was amazed with how healthy and smart Cason is. He told us to keep doing what we're doing- that our son is healthy and perfect, and we're doing a great job. He was extremely impressed that Cason can wave and say 'bye bye'.. That usually isn't learned until closer to 12 months, if not more. I'm telling you, our son is a genius. Now, we're starting to work on animal sounds. It will probably be a while before this catches on, but he giggles like crazy when I tell him a puppy goes, 'woof woof'!
9 Month Stats
- Weight: 20 lbs 12 oz
- Height: 29.25 inches
- He eats 3 meals a day (baby food)
- And we are still nursing and loving it! Go us!
- He sleeps through the night, in his bed.
- Can wave/say 'bye bye'
- Says 'Momma' and 'Dada'
- Can out crawl anybody and anything.
- Is pulling up and standing by himself.
- Bounces up and down when he hears music.
- Never cries. Ever.
- Laughs/smiles at everything.
- Loves to clap his hands- Thanks Little Einsteins!
- Loooves the water- baths are still his favorite!
- Is going to the nursery during church now.
- Has NEVER been sick.