Monday, August 27, 2012

My Sweet Husband

Ok... This post is cheesy, but I can't help it! My husband makes my heart melt all day, every day.. And butterflies? Constantly present in my stomach when it comes to Cody. I'm always showing Cason love on our blog- so I thought I would extend the love to my wonderful husband. He's the most perfect husband and father, and I couldn't imagine spending every day for the rest of my life with anyone else. Anyways, this is 'our song'. I love when he sings it to me. I love this song, and I absolutely love my husband.


Cowboys & Angels
Dustin Lynch

There's a want and there's a need
There's a history between
Girls like her and guys like me
Cowboys and angels
I've got boots and she's got wings
I'm hell on wheels and she's heavenly
I'd die for her and she lives for me
Cowboys and angels

Chorus

We ride side by side
A cloud of dust, a ray of light
My touch is her temptation
Her kiss is my salvation
She's sweet, I'm wild, we're dangerous
Cowboys and angels

I'm not sure why her path crossed mine

Accident or grand design
Maybe God just kinda likes
Cowboys and angels


Chorus

We ride side by side
A cloud of dust, a ray of light
My touch is her temptation
Her kiss is my salvation
She's sweet, I'm wild, we're dangerous
Cowboys and angels

There's a want and there's a need

There's a history between
Girls like you and guys like me
Cowboys and angels

2 comments: