Sunday, December 2, 2012

Aunt Brooke Visits D.C.

In the middle of November- the LONG awaited visit from Aunt Brooke finally happened! We'd been counting down the days until she & her boyfriend, Coleman, arrived. We were so excited to spend time with her- and Cason absolutely LOVES having her around. It was our first time meeting Coleman- and we had a great time with him too!
During their visit, we did a lot of different things. We spent a day at the mall shopping and letting Cason play in the kid's area, we went into the city to sight-see, and we spent days in our pjs relaxing. It was a much-needed visit for everyone, but way too short!
We started missing Aunt Brooke the moment she left! (I cried, haha but who's surprised? Nobody!) I, personally, LOVE Brooke. We became fast friends when Cody and I started dating, and the relationship has just grown from there. She's not only my sister, but one of my closest friends. I know she'll always have my back- like I'll always have hers. Cody is EXTREMELY protective of her, and will always see her as the little sister he needs to take care of.. And Cason is just IN LOVE with her. If she's near- he's smiling. She is so good with him, and is constantly making him laugh. She is the perfect sister, sister-in-law, and aunt.
At Ford's Theatre - Where President Lincoln was shot.
Coleman & Brooke on the metro.
Sweet baby!
WWII Memorial
The hubby & I on the metro.
Coleman & Brooke at Lincoln Memorial, in front of the Reflecting Pool!
We love you Brooke!

No comments:

Post a Comment