|Taken in Jan., but I love this picture!|
- Weight: 28 lbs, 6 oz (75th percentile)
- Height: 34 in. (90th percentile)
- Wears 2T clothing, Size 6 shoe
- Favorite Drink: Water
- Favorite Food: Anything with cheese.
- He still loves baths, and is definitely a water baby.
- Loves to sit in Mama's lap to read a book.
- Would live outside if we let him.
- Tackling Daddy as soon as he walks in the door is an every day occurrence.
- Kissing Mama good morning and good night is non-negotiable.
- Communicates by taking our finger, dragging us, and pointing at what he wants.
- Baby talk is still constantly flowing from his lips.
- Sleeps all night in his bed, and takes one nap daily.
- If he sees another child, he has to wave and/or give him or her a hug.
- Dances constantly.
- Can throw (and aim!) ridiculously well.
- Still the happiest child we've ever known!
The doctor said that Cason should be talking in 2-3 months. So we're really looking forward to that, and constantly working with him because neither Cody or I have patience. Cason usually just looks at us like we're crazy, responds in baby-talk, or laughs... But here pretty soon we'll have a talking toddler on our hands! We are extremely proud of our son and so blessed to call him ours!!
'You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.' - Walter M. Schirra, Sr.