Thursday, January 30, 2014

24

1. I have seen every episode of Law & Order: SVU. I'm obsessed, and now, extremely paranoid.

2. Crab is my favorite food. Do you pity my husband? You really should.

3. I'm a HUGE Texas Ranger fan. I'm still upset over Young & Napoli.. Don't even mention Kinsler in my presence. I might cry.

4. I went to Kenya on a mission trip the summer before my senior year of HS. Life changing.

5. Harry Potter. I'm in love. Snape is my favorite. Judge me!

6. I knew I was going to Texas A&M as a child. It was the only college I sent an application. Gig 'em.

7. I'm bilingual. English & Spanish. I'm extremely shy about it, so don't get excited. 

8. I chewed out a lady in the mall who didn't think I could understand her. Oh, hey!!

9. Rizzo in 'Grease', Belle in 'Beauty & the Beast', and Maria in 'Sound of Music'. Parts in musicals I had in high school. Don't get excited about that either, I won't randomly sing for you. (Again with the shy thing.)

10. I have a white ink tattoo. I know,  I'm cray!

11. Elephants are my favorite animal, and I HAVE to ride one before I die.

12. Cody says this will never, ever happen because it'll be the reason I die. Boo.

13. Aggie football. Need I say more? 

14. I donated 14 inches of hair to Locks of Love in 2008. 

15. I bombed my first semester of college. I graduated in 3 years. I have no idea how.

16. My best friend, Jess, and I became BFFs by messaging on FB. We recently saw each other for the second time. Ever.

17. As cheesy as it sounds, I honestly believe God made me specifically for my husband. Both of our stories are just too crazy, and the chance of us finding each other was so incredibly small. Thank ya, Lord. I 'preciate it.

18. I am one of four kids. My childhood was... Not lonely. It was awesome. Those 3 were my first loves.

19. I can quote 'Step Brothers' start to finish. I'm not sure if I should be proud of this... Or make this public knowledge. Did we just become best friends? Yep!

20. I would rather get bitten by a shark than by a snake. It makes complete and total sense to me.

21. My wedding dress? Isn't my wedding dress. Borrowed it from my other best friend, Casey. #quickieweddingprobs #sisterwifeforlife

22. My first boyfriend was Basil from the Disney movie, 'The Great Mouse Detective.' I know, that's adorable & creepy.

23. I love being a military wife. I love being a key spouse for the AF and helping other spouses. I'm extremely proud, and supportive, of my husband and his career choice. I make sure he knows it, every day. 

24. My children.. They are my world, my everything, my life. They, with my husband, are my greatest blessings. I'm so lucky to be their mom, and I try to be my very best for them. They deserve it. I'm extremely protective. Crazy 'Mama Bear' ova here!

Happy 24th Birthday to me! Xoxo

1 comment: